- This event has passed.
The Hangover Show at The Laughing Tap
August 23, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CDT
Milwaukee’s Home for Comedy is excited to present a showcase event featuring Eric Wielo and delicious drinks!!
Join us for some great live comedy (socially distanced of course!) and Bloody Mary’s for this special afternoon comedy event! 8 hilarious comics will take the stage and the best part is tickets are only $10 and mixed drinks, bloody marys and all beer is $1 off! Nurse that hangover with some laughs and some tasty drinks! Seating is limited.
Eric Wielo is a Stand-up Comedian and writer. He’s been a member of the Conan O’Brien production staff for the past ten years and has helped to create over 1300 episodes of television. His TV credits include: Saturday Night Live, The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. CONAN, The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien, and the 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards. He was recently featured on the TBS sponsored mainstage at the New York Comedy Festival and is a proud graduate of The Second City Conservatory. He’s originally from Wisconsin and owns a dog you’ll probably hear about.
Tickets are $10 and only available online.
Doors open at 1:30 / show at 2pm
COVID-19 Guidelines & Precautions:
- Face masks must be worn at all times while at The Laughing Tap.
- All guests must maintain a distance of 6 feet from individuals not in your party.
- Soap & hot water are available in the restrooms for thorough hand-washing. Hand sanitizer is also available at the box office, bar & by request.
- Credit & debit cards encouraged.
- If tickets are available at the door, only credit or debit cards will be accepted at the box office.
- If you are feeling sick or are awaiting the results of a COVID screening, please stay home.
- Failure to comply with these policies will result in denied entrance and/or being asked to leave the club. No refund will be given if tickets have been purchased.
About The Laughing Tap:
Milwaukee’s Home for Comedy!
Opened in January 2020 by Milwaukee Comedy LLC, the state’s #1 independent comedy show producers (The Milwaukee Comedy Festival, Keg Stand Up, Blue Ribbon Comedy Show, Subjective: A Comedic Showing, A Dandy Comedy Show, and more!). The Laughing Tap presents the best in national, regional and local comedy!
A full bar, featuring Milwaukee and Wisconsin Beers on Tap. Cash and Card accepted. NO DRINK MINIMUMS!
Conveniently located on 5th Street in Walker’s Point. Street Parking available.
laughingtap.com – @thelaughingtap – #laughingtapmke
The Laughing Tap
706 B S. 5th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53204